We are looking for a highly motivated and organized colleague to join us as a Receptionist / Administrative Assistant. The Receptionist / Administrative Assistant is the face of the Company and is in charge of the reception area. As such, the successful individual for the role will project a sense of welcoming, courteousness, and professionalism, along with possessing a mature attitude, a desire to help, and impeccable personal grooming habits. Duties involve:
- providing reception and administrative support which may include, but is not limited to: scheduling, calendar management, handling correspondence, filing, document management;
- using Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint) on a daily basis;
- coordinating and organizing travel arrangements, events and meetings;
- office support such as filing, preparing coffee, expense reports, etc.;
- being responsible for taking, filing and sending out meeting minutes;
- other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills / attributes:
- A great attitude, good telephone etiquette, and professional appearance;
- College diploma;
- 2 years of office experience;
- Above-average computer skills (Word, Excel);
- Able to meet deadlines and work in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities;
- A team player who is willing to roll up his or her sleeves and jump into whatever task is assigned to them.
We would like to thank all candidates for their interest in this position; please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. No recruiters please.
Please include title "Administrative Assistant" on the Subject Line of your Email application.