This is an amazing opportunity for the successful candidate to lead our Smart Metering project on the beautiful Caribbean island of St. Kitts!
The Project Manager will be responsible for planning, executing and evaluating the project according to predetermined timelines and budgets. You must be able to act as a resource on technical inquiries, assisting with the identification and resolution of technical issues.
- Plan and manage one or more Corinex Smart Metering projects, in collaboration with the European deployment office, clients, partners and international suppliers, in respect of given project scope, schedule, quality and budget;
- Has a deep knowledge of the Supply Contract, Frame Work Agreements and plan operations according to their provisions;
- Build constructive and enduring relationships with clients using a Solutions Provider and Customer Satisfaction approach, while ensuring contract adherence to payment schedules to facilitate cash flows;
- Manages and coordinates activities of the internal support teams involved with implementing the project, both in Canada and Europe, checking their correct performance;
- Project scheduling;
- Identify solutions for all project issues while adhering to budgetary, environmental, technical and logistical constraints;
- Ensure that safety requirements, local legislation and corporate procedures are adhered to throughout the duration of the project;
- Oversee the work of vendors to align with time, cost and quality targets throughout the construction phase;
- Cooperate with the Site Manager to ensure effective delivery, storage, construction, commissioning and testing of smart meters;
- Generate monthly reports on behalf of clients;
- Anticipate needs and implement necessary corrective actions to realign project stakeholders' objectives;
- Support the Sales Manager during the commercial phase;
- Verify that all project documentation is complete, up-to-date and appropriately stored;
- Maintain project ownership up to the final Take Over and transition of responsibility to the Customer's Department of Operations and Maintenance;
- Collaborate with the Head of Project Management in the creation of processes;
- Conduct frequent construction site visits and attends customer meetings;
- Other duties as assigned.
- Experience in preparing and coordinating major capital procurement and construction contracts in the energy sector (critical)
- Ability to create strong relationships with work colleagues, customers, stakeholders and suppliers
- Ability to effectively lead a team of experts in a matrix environment
- Ability to act quickly and work well under pressure and tight deadlines
- Ability to analyze and revise contracts
- Excellent negotiation and conflict management skills
- Expert knowledge of MS Office
- Availability to travel at least 30-40% of the time
- Consciousness to cultural differences
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is considered an asset
Interesting work environment in an industry leading international company, great growth potential, industry competitive salary, stock options based on work results.
Please send us your cover letter and resume and include title on Subject Line: Project Manager.