Corinex Communications Corp. develops and manufactures leading edge solutions based on ultra-high speed powerline communication for Smart Metering and SmartGrid applications. It develops highly secure applications for energy theft, load and asset management implemented within the Smart Metering Infrastructure. Its BPL communication solution supports multiple meter vendors, conforming to both IEC and ANSI meter specifications. Corinex customers are leading world utilities and their suppliers.
Do you want to travel around the world? Do you want to interact directly with customers? Do you want to be part of an energy revolution? Then we want to hear from you!
As a Field Applications Engineer you will assist our Sales team to develop business relationships by providing training, demos and technical presentations.
You will complete hands-on installations, analysis, configuration and troubleshooting of a variety of powerline, metering and networking equipment. You will provide post sales technical support to customers via phone, email, as well as, on-site technical support.
You will contribute in the development of new Corinex Products by providing insightful customer feedback, working in cooperation with the industry’s largest corporations to fine tune performance, specification and application for the utility markets.
- Self-motivated with a strong team spirit
- Willing to travel (up to 40% of your time will be devoted to domestic/international assignments)
- Ability to conduct technical sales presentations and training sessions to engineers and C-level management
- Understanding of network fundamentals: IP routing and switching (DHCP, NAT, VLAN, Security etc.)
- Scripting experience: Bash, Ruby or Python
- Database experience: SQLite, Microsoft SQL Server
- OS: Linux / Windows Server
- Knowledge of overall electrical power distribution systems
- Must be proficient in MS Excel, Word, Project and PowerPoint
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer or Electrical Engineering
Considered an asset
- Field experience with a utility and/or in the metering industry
- Knowledge of BPL (Broadband over Powerline) and RF systems
- CCNA or equivalent networking certification
- Fluent in another language
Please send cover letter and resume to: email@example.com and include title "Field Applications Engineer" on subject line.