We are looking for an Administrative Assistant for our Downtown Vancouver office. The candidate in this role is responsible for providing administrative support to the CEO as well as general office support. This position is crucial in our company in order to maintain smooth office operations. If you are a positive team player, with a great attitude and with the ability to work independently and efficiently in a fast-paced and multi-tasking office environment, we definitely want to hear from you!
- Receptionist duties: act as the first point of contact for customers and vendors calling or visiting our office
- Coordinate with external business providers/contractors/suppliers with respect to daily tasks
- Provide assistance to employees in all areas of general administration
- CEO assistant duties: in schedule appointments and conference calls; answer calls; perform errands/assignments; manage calendar; grab lunches/coffee
- Create spreadsheets, providing data entry and filing services for agreements and documents
- Ordering and maintaining office stationary supplies and equipment
- Assist with purchases, travel arrangements & hotel bookings
- Help with incoming and outgoing mailing and courier services
- Ensure compliance with all internal controls and established policies and procedures
- Work alongside Accounting team for account reconciliations
- Take meeting minutes during Management Meetings
- Other duties and projects as assigned by management
- High school diploma
- Post secondary education in business, computers, or office management is an asset
- Minimum 1 year of experience in office administration
- Good typing/computer skills. Proficient with Mircrosoft Office products i.e. Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Very detail oriented, with superior organizational skills
- A quick learner able to work under pressure, meet deadlines, and prioritize tasks
- Be able to exercise sound judgment with tact and discretion
- Flexible and able to multi-task and work with minimal supervision
Very interesting working environment in the industry leading international Company, great growth potential, industry competitive salary, stock options based on the results.
Please include title "Administrative Assistant" on the Subject Line of your Email application.