Our data aggregating and analyzing GridValue software brings sensing capabilities to the low voltage part of the electric grid. It enables utilities to provide the next generation of smart-grid applications and distributed energy resource services.
• Manages up to 5,000,000 nodes, 2 million messages per minute, and 10,000 configuration requests in parallel
• Horizontally scalable architecture with unmatched system core performance
• Implemented based on a micro services architecture making use of a docker enterprise container platform
• Supports data clustering
• Integrated GIS and other visualization tools
• Features multiple data storage redundancies and innovative smart flow event handling engine
• Versatile and fully customizable UI